Sunday, August 28, 2011

good finds

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos the idiot knowns as Lawnboy Larry done be passed out on the couch in da garage ALL day. Sos me and Creepos went into the basement, and moved some boxes and some garbages and founds Lawnboy Larry's secret stash of goods. We knews he had stuffs buried somewheres cause he go down to da basement and comes back up reakins of booze and cigarettes. Sos me and Creepo done some findins. Lawnboy gots some good stuffs too. Some cigarettes. Some beers. Some donuts, and lots of funny cigarettes. Good finds todays!

Sos me and Creepo done tooks everythin and be smokin it ourselves and drinkins it ourselves. Lawnboy thinks only he needs the good stuffs and everybody else can fend for themselves. Loser! It be ours now! Haha.

Sos it be a good day. Plus! Loser daddy done takes my brats for the next few days! I get a break. Finally! So me and Creepo be sittin here and totally bullyin everyones. It be SO much fun!!

Oh, Lawnboy just wokes up. He done creeps off down the streets. He thinks we dont sees him but we sees him. Off he goes. Good riddance.

Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment