Monday, August 15, 2011

bikini be good

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos just sittin here in my campin chair in my itty bitty black bikini. I DO look So good. I gots my beers and my cigarettes so I be set for the day to stare at the neighbours.

Early befores dumbass KooKoo done comes over. She be in her bikinis too. Hers be AS small as mine be. But she wear a BIG cross on hers. She gots herself a BIG belly nows too. I thinks she be gettin fats. She done tells me that I done dress likes a good religion person likes her be. Cause I wears tanktops and real short shorts and itty bitty bikinis. She says I should reads her religion book. I tells her to gits or I turn the hose on her. That always do makes her run. And it dos makes Creepo laugh and laugh. I done dress likes this not to be religious but to be SEXY. I be So sexy.

Anyways, that Lawnboy Larry done still be hangins with that pink hairs teenager that done tricked Lawnboy Larry intos givins him stuffs. Lawnboy Larry done says he gots LOTS in commens with the teen age brat. They both likes the same music and they both likes teenage girls too. So he be spendin his time hangin with pinky. Lawnboy Larry done says he still needs to gives Pinky stuff stills to be his friend but he dont mind givin stuffs. It be the only way to have friends for Lawnboy Larry. Creepo done says that if we be havin to give stuffs then they not be your friend. Creepo be so smart. I donts have to gives nothin to Creepo for hims to my bestest friend in the hole wide world!

Anyways, I gots to go and show off my bikini butt. I be lookin SO good.
Later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment