Sunday, August 7, 2011

beers, lovely beers

Hello folks,
its me again Tanktop Tammy. Sos just sittin heres in my campin chair. With Creepo. Watchin the neighbours come and go, come and go.

Sos yesterdays I done left my campin chairs. It be for a good causes. It be a beer fest. Alls the beer you cans drink. I be in heavens. Creepo and me and his brats, and my brats, Lawnboy Larry and Creepo's Bride all done wents. Lawnboy Larry done took off explorin rights away. And my brats done took offs explorins right away toos. It be ok causin they be 3 and 6 now. And then Creepo's brats and lovely bride done took offs to explores. Sos just me and Creepo. We hads fun. We gots drunk!

Somehows we made it homes. I ain't seen the kids til two hours later. SuperDuper (that be my favourite one) done drawed a picture of all the drunks at the beer fest. He be so cool. Now he be sleeping. Thank gods.

Creepos done says 'if it don't kill you, it be good for you'. Or somethin likes that. I can't remembers too well. I be drunk still at the times. But Creepo sure be smart.

Anyway, gots to go and puke again,
later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment