Friday, August 12, 2011

hole in my arm

Hello folks,
it's me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos yesterdays when I be sleepin in my campin chair, somethin poked at me. When I wokes up I saws nothin. But now I gots a hole in my arm. I'm thinkin Lawnboy Larry be harvestin my blood again. He done sometimes do that. He sells my blood for beers. When I sees him next I will hurts him.

Creepo says today that 'you should conquer others before you conquers yourself' He be so smarts. He also says 'if you don't gots somethin, go gets somethin else, or steals it. It can makes you happy'.

Sos me and Creepo REALLY wants to go to a bar tomorrow. KooKoo done says I need a babysitter for my brats still. I don't knows about that. They be 6 and 3 already. Creepo be leavin his brats alone at 3 and 6. But just in cases, Anyone Wants To Babysits My Brats???'

Anyways gots to run fast to the bathrooms in case I miss a neighbour come home Or go outs. Damn that Lawnboy Larry. He no flush agains. Stupid ass.

later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment