Friday, August 26, 2011

losers all around me

Hello folks,
it's me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos just sittin here with my bestest friend in the hole wide world Creepo.
Creepo done say it be spelt whole but I don't think so. I spells it my ways anyways. Creepo done says today 'friendship be what you talks about and what you don'ts'. He be SO smarts.

Lawnboy Larry be out tonights with his new pals. He done spent most of the days sleepins. Then drinkins. Then smokins. Now he be gone. Yay!

I think I may sell Pigface to the circus. Can I do that? Don't know if they wants her though. haha loser!

Loser daddy done boughts me some new flipflops. I can runs in these. Thats if I wanted to runs. Runnins for chumps. I likes sittins. And drinkins. And smokins. And bullyins.

Anyways gots to get back to my campin chair. Creepo and me are gonna watch Fireplace Joe and Poofy Sue watch them fire tonights. It gonna be fun.

later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

ps- Still no laptops. Someones gonna pay BIG! And soons ifen I don't get it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment