Wednesday, August 31, 2011

flippety floppeties and other stupid people

Hello folks,
it's me agains Tanktop Tammy. Sos me and Creepo still be sittin heres. ALL day. I donts want you to go tomorrow. I be missin you. I wishes for todays to never end. It be SO good. NO Lawnboy Larry. He be out with his new pals drinkin and hangin with the teens. He done says he gots a new crush. Good Riddances is all I cans says! Loser!

My brats be at loser daddys house AGAINS! Loves it. Sos it leaves the hole day to just me and Creepo. To done stares at the neighbours. And bullyins them. We likes to call them names. It be fun.

Sos I am REALLY lovin my new flipflops! They be goods for runnins in. But I dont runs. Runnins for chumps. I just likes to sit and drink and smoke and stare and bully.

Well that be my day. Later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment