Friday, September 2, 2011

gots BIG plans bitches

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos I shoved cake down my brats throats for breakfast. I sure be a GOOD parent. haha loser!
I wanted thems OUT early sos I can have the weekends to myself. With Creepo my bestest friend EVER! Loser daddy done comes back for thems. He takin them to the beach. I never done been to the beach cause I donts leave my stoop. EVER!

Lawnboy Larry done spent the HOLE morning braggin bout what tasty foods he be eatin. He says the foods he be eatin be SO good. It be at a restaurant. But he cants remember where it be at that he done eats the tasty foods. Thats cause he be SO stupid. He says he done deserves only the best. Everyone else can rot. Thats what he done says.
Then the dick head went and passed out on the bathroom floor afters he done drinks beers.

I'm done glad he be passed out. Hopefully he goes out with his new pinky pals tonights so me and Creepo can be alones.

We gonna watch the neighbours comes and goes, comes and goes. Then we gonna watch Fireplace Joe and Poofy Sue watch them firepit. Then we gonna whoop whoop and hoot hoot and holler REAL loud like. It gonna be a GOOD night. See you losers.

Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment