Tuesday, September 6, 2011

back to school suckas

Hello folks,

its me agains Tanktop Tammy. Sos this be the BESTEST time of the year ever! I shoved my brats off to schools this mornin. I done lied bout SuperDuper (that one be my favourite) age. I done said he be 4 years old but he really be three. Haha loser. So he be off to school a hole years early. I needs the break.

I gots the idea from Creepo who done lied bout all his brats age sos they could goes to schools one year early. He says his brats done gots tired of bullyin the neighbourhoods kids and needed fresh victims to beat up. I feels the same with my brats. Pigface's favourite be to beat ups and bullyin other kids so she gonna haves fun. SuperDuper likes to bully, play with his snots and sits in his box.

Pigface wents to school with her bestest friend in the hole wide world PumpkinHead and I shoved SuperDuper alongs with thems. And NOW I be free!

Just me and Creepo ALL day hangin. Don't see Lawnboy Larry anywheres. Probably off tryin to buys a hooker. Good riddance loser.

Anyways gots to get backs to my campin chair. I haves a FULL day plans of bullyin! haha losers,
Tanktop Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Poor Lawnboy Larry. everykin knowns hookers is like never outs in the day-time - else ya kin see where the pimp has been smacking them. Knowing Lawnboy, he's probably out at the Free Clinic looking ta see if he can git any more off'em free balloons thet comes won ta the pack.

    ReplyDelete