Thursday, September 22, 2011

hearts attacks

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos just sittin here with Creepo my bestest friend forever.
Lawnboy finally done comes home late yesterdays. He be real miserable and reakin of booze. He says he hads a real good times with his new pals. They wents outs to eats and saw some really good movies. He says he be SO cool.
Then he beelined for his bathroom for a few hours. When he done wakes up he wents to checks on his stash. He finds some of its gone. Creepo likes to takes things now and thens. Lawnboy done freaked out REAL good and starts screamin 'wheres be my beers? wheres be my beers?' Creepo just laughed. Lawnboy done looked real deranged.
Then he caughts sights of his mommy dearest. He done screams and runs back inside. Mommy dearest STILL be hears. It be the longest 3 days of my life. It be REAL horrible. She done tries to tells me hows to do everythings. She says I be a very BAD mother. She says she be a good mother. She done tooks off from her kids when they be young so that makes her goods. She done brings me a beers but then takes it back ifen I donts drinks it in an hours time. She be eatins ALL my foods. And she says my house be a mess. She says my brats are screwed up. She says my hair is gross. She says Creepo done looks like a orc. Whatevers that is? She says my campin chairs be ugly. She says I shoulds makes her lunch so she has the energies to shop for herself. And ifen I donts she probably could haves a heart attacks. I wished she woulds haves a heart attacks........
She sittin now watchin my neighbours. She especilly likes to watch KooKoo. She thinks KooKoo be knocked up but I say she just gettins fats.

Anyway, life be hell with mommy dearest round. Gots to finds a way to gets rid of her.

Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment