Saturday, September 24, 2011

hates ya too. haha loser

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos I wokes from my slumbers to hears mommy dearest screamins. She be screamins she done just sats in piss. I yells that just be Lawnboy's piss. He be pissin on da couch agains. Donts worry, he do it all the time.

No signs of Lawnboy Larry this mornin. He done left his piss behinds. And his dirty underwears all overs. And socks. And tshirts. They be REAL smellies. Likes booze and hookers smells. He done leaves me some more of his hate notes. He likes to leaves little notes tellin me hate things all over da house. I collects them and reads them to Creepo. He likes it. It makes him laugh lots. Today I done collected 5 hate notes. But one was for his mommy dearest. But I tooks it and reads it too.

Numbers one note reads 'I hates you'. Number twos be 'you takes away ALL my funs. And I hates you'. Number threes be 'I hates you'. Number fours be for mommy dearest: 'hates you mommy dearest. hates you hates you hates you. Forevers'. And last but nevers leastest Numbers five 'I hates you. And you suck. And you be NOT cool like I be. Or my pals. And I hates you'.

Creepo done loves readins them. I gets lots of them EVERY day.

Sos just spendins my day sittin on my campin chairs and drinkins, and smokins and bullyins. That be my favourites. And I be tryins to dodge mommy dearest. She be outs shoppins for herself rights now. Thank gods.

Needs another cigarettes. See ya suckas.
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment