Friday, September 16, 2011

ohohs and other stuffs. Oh I BE the awesomest!

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos I be wearins my most favourite tanktop and short shorts today! It be bringin backs GOOD memories of gettins drunk and pukin ups. The good old days.

And I thinks I should gets an awards for being the BEST mom EVER. I be SO awesome. I be the BEST. I deserves an awards bitches.

Anyways, Pigface done tells me thats todays be PumpkinHeads birthday. Sos I grabbed a bottle of beer from Lawnboy Larrys stash and done gives it to her to gives as a gift. Dont know how old this kid is but I knows he drinks. And he be 'held back' a few times froms graduatins. So he be tens or elevens? I dunno. It donts matters. He keeps Pigface busy and keeps her away from me!

Bad news done comes in a letter folks. Lawnboy Larrys loser mommy that he done calls 'mommy dearest' done be sayin she done come to visit us. Oh oh. Lawnboy Larry done says mommy dearest done hates his guts and that he done hates her guts too. But she be comin cause it be her birthday soon and she wants presents. Dang. That will SUCK big time.

Havent seen Lawnboy in a few days. He be off slinkin round with da hookers. He gots a new stash of condoms. Creepos founds them. He likes to raid Lawnboys stash every few days. Sees if he can takes anythin. Lawnboy wonts likes mommy dearest comins. Haha loser.

Anyways, I gots to get backs to my stoop to beatups some more neighbours. That be my favourite. Next to drinkins.

Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment