Friday, September 9, 2011

diseesed one

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Just sittin here hangins with Creepo my bestest friend in the hole wide world.

We be rashonin foods agains. Causin Lawnboy Larry done told his loser daddy that he be doin the grocerin shoppins from here on outs sos loser daddy done gives Lawnboys the moneys. BUT Lawnboys don't brings home foods, BUT he done says he be goins out to a REAL nice restaurants and maybes a nice movies too. He says he done deserves it causin he be SO great a guy. And the rests of us can fuck off. Sos I sends the kids to loser daddys for the weekends sos they can eat. And I be sharin Creepos foods.

Yesterdays Lawnboy be drivins me and Creepos NUTS. He gots up at the usuals time of 3 in da afternoon. He done spents 30 minutes in his bathroom. Then he be REAL happy for 30 seconds. He spokes 5 words to each me and Creepo. We done count cause he rarely done talks to us. Then he goes back to his bathroom for an hour. And done comes out reakins of booze. He scowlin now. He stomps around. Blast his music. He says it be good music causin ALL the kids are listenins to its now. Creepo and me thinks it sucks BIG time. Then he goes back to his bathroom and done comes out happyies agains. He sits down. Then scowls and done starts complainins how nobody dont likes him. And he be such a nice guy too. Creepo done tells him to shuts up and GO aways. Lawnboy Larry yells 'I'm tellin on you!'. And then runs off down the streets to his pinky pal.

I says to Creepo that Lawnboy cant help being such a prick causin his loser daddy done says that Lawnboy done 'suffers from a rares forms of ass-hole-i-tis' So nothin be his fault.

Anyways, I gots to get back to Creepo and my stoop. Gots some neighbour watchins to do.
Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment