Monday, September 26, 2011

the whoa is me pity party

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos just sittin heres in my campin chair smokin and drinkin and starin and bullyins. Mondays be most fun to pick on and call names to ALL the neighbours as they comes and goes to works cause they be in bad moods already sos me and Creepos just pushes them over the edge. Just try gettin past us. Haha losers!

It be a fun day.
Alls excepts Lawnboy and his mommy dearest. They be sittin in their campin chairs ALL mornins complainins about each other and who has the shittiest life.
This here be a segment of them bitchins:

Lawnboy: Nobody done like me. And I BE so cool and SO nice.
Mommy: I be even nicer than yous. I BE a great mom and granny. I be the BEST ever.
Lawnboy: Nah. I BE the coolest ever.
Mommy: Everybody done leaves me. Nobody buys me nice presents. I expects very nice things for my birthdays, Christmases, Easters, Mommy's days, Halloweens, Thanksgivin. Nobody done gives me good things.
Lawnboy: You dont buys me a gifts since I be 16. Or you gives me hand me downs craps or garage sales stuff.
Mommy: hand me downs and garage sales stuffs be fines for you. But I need good stuffs.
Lawnboy: Nobody donts likes me. I aint got no friends unlesses I gives them stuffs or do stuffs for them.
Mommy: I dont gives a shits for nobodys except me


Creepo done goin CRAZY listenins to them. He says he done gonna go play with his wood. Whatevers that means. I REALLY gots to get rid of Mommy dearest and Lawnboy. I really must lures them away.............

I be goin nutz.
later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment