Monday, September 19, 2011

the visit

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos sittin in my garage causin it be rainins outsides. Dont wants to get wets. Whilst watchin and bullyin my neighbours. What a bunch of losers. Goins to work and doing 'stuff'. I can justs sits here ALL day long. Haha losers.

Sos Lawnboys mommy dearest done shows up REAL earlys this mornins. Crap. I tolds her Lawnboy not be home. He donts be home in two days. But she says she likes to visits when he not be home. She says she be travelin SO much. She be gone everywheres. And it be SO much fun! She done broughts with hers two years worths of birthdays presents for my brats. She done gives Pigface a snuggly pjs with the feets attached. Pigface done threw ups on it. She done be 7, she donts wear snugglys no mores. And for SuperDuper (that be my favourite one) she done gives him a onesie that be two sizes two small. Sos SuperDuper done be tryins to put the onesie on the neighbours cat.

I done asks her how long she be plannin to stays. But she says she donts know. Dang. This is goin be a crappy days. And days to comes.

Think I will go beats up a nieghbours just to feels better. Now where did KooKoo gets to............

Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment