Sunday, September 11, 2011

quiets

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.
Sos I be the BESTEST mom ever! Why. Just cause. Thats why. Haha loser.

Pigface woke mes up early to tell me she thinks it mights be her birthdays. But it aints. I thinks I had her in da spring. Or was it winters? I dunno. I tolds it dont matters anyways cause we haves her birthday on MY birthday. Which is November the eighth. Sos if you lookins to gets me somethin nice you should starts shoppins now.

PumpkinHead done trashed his hole house agains so he not aloud to play outside. Sos that means I cants get rid of Pigface todays. Sos she drivin me NUTZ. She screamins at the top of her voice and then she gets SuperDuper (that be my favourite one) to screams too. He usually too busy playin in his box with his snots or stranglin a new kitty but todays he be screamins too. They sounds likes a air raid.

Lawnboy Larry done tooks off this afternoon. He say he be goins out to eat and then to a strip clubs. And then coffee. I tolds him to picks up some coffee on his way home. But he says 'why should I? I donts drink that homemade shit. So we donts needs it. I only drink the good stuff likes Timmies or Starbucks.' And then he done left. Creepo gonna give me some of his coffee.

I thinks I will gets the brats a new kitty. That might keeps them quiets for a bit.
Oh I done sees a neighbourhoods kid out fronts, so I tells my brats to go and bully it til it goes back inside. Pigface and SuperDuper done takes off down the streets to get him. Yay. Now it be quiets.

Ugg, then Ralphio done starts lawns mowins. Sos I picks up my club and beats him over da head til he done stops.
Ahh. NOW it be quiets. Nows I can finally have a breaks. I so done deserves it.

Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment