Tuesday, September 13, 2011

dang bastard and other stuff

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy. Sos this mornins whilst havin my mornin beers, Pigface done starts screamins. She done yells that the couch be ALL wet AGAINS. Dang that Lawnboy Larry. He done peed on that couch AGAINS. I saws him slinkin offs sos I asks him if he done peed on that couch agains. And he just shuggs. Icky. Disgustin. He says he goin outs agains and he gots some new friends. And they BE way cooler than me or Creepos or the brats. They be the best friends ever. And alls he gots to do to keeps them is to do stuffs for them. Like fixes things. Or mow they lawn. Stuff like that. He says it be a good deal causin they be SO cool. And the rest of us can suck it.

No way man. I be the coolest EVER. Next follows Creepos.

Sos I done gives SuperDuper (he be my favourite one) a ball and stick. He done supposed to play on da road with it. BUT he decided to smack the crap out of the neighbourhoods kids. Oops. That be my boy. I be such a GOOD mother. The best in facts!

Pigface done gots home sent a letter from the teacher. That she be bullyins agains. Here we goes agains folks. I done gotta go in and haves a 'word' with this here new teacher and to sets her strait. Creepos done says this happens to him EVERY years too with his 3 brats. He says bullyins fine to do and if any teacher done say it aint then they gonna get smacked. You tells them Creepo!

Anyways, I gotta go smack done some neighbours. See you losers,
Tanktop Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Miss Tanktop... wear'd you learn ta rights so good? I all fur bulleing as longs as its me that gets ta do it. Pity I ain't never gots da chance causea my spindly arms and such... so's I guess I hates bulleing. Fortunately, eyes rich and pays people ta do da bulleing fur me. Watch yer back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can do yours bullyins for ya ifen ya pay me. Fifty bucks and supplies ALL the beers I can done drinks. Tanktop Tammy

    ReplyDelete